Brothers can be irritating at times we agree, especially if you're both the same age and grew up together. From stealing your clothes and toys to calling you names and declaring that they are your parents' favorite they've done it all. But they are also your biggest supporters. Whether your brother is younger or elder no one will defend or protect you better than him. The relationship that you share with your brother is a special one. Both of you have shared some of the most special moments of your lives together and have been there for each other through thick and thin. In other words, it's a relationship that deserves celebration. There are many ways for you to let your brother know that you appreciate him for being by your side throughout your life. Below we've put together a list of gift ideas for brother.
1) Wallet: Men love their wallets the same way women love their purses. Even if he isn't particularly a fan you can still get him one as it would help him get more organized. Wallets are a good gift option as they are suitable for all ages meaning you can gift them to both your elder and younger brothers. Additionally, wallets are also usually not very heavily priced and you can be certain to find one that matches your brother's taste as well as style.
2) Flowers and Chocolates Hamper: There's this pervasive misconception that flowers are only for women, but that's just one of the many stereotypes still widespread in our society. Men appreciate the beauty and positive energy of flowers as much as women do. If you're gifting the flowers to your younger brother, you can combine them with a bunch of chocolates to suit his taste. A flower chocolate combo is the best option for your brother. He will always love that.
3) Bedsheet and Soft Pillow with Image: If you're gifting an elder brother who's starting his life away from your parents' home a bed sheet with soft pillows would be a good gift for him. For starters, it's pocket-friendly yet meaningful. Additionally, you can get customized bed sheets or pillow covers with printed photos or messages.
4) Readymade Dress: Who doesn't love a wardrobe upgrade? New clothes are a great and versatile gifting option that a person of any age would appreciate. With clothes, you get to showcase your creative side as you can pick a pair of jeans and a T-shirt that you think would look good on your brother.
5) Branded Watch: Even though wristwatches are not really a necessity in today's time thanks to digital clocks on mobile phones and even refrigerators, they still remain irresistible to most men. It's more about fashion and vogue than anything else. Men evidently have fewer options to express their taste, style, and preferences than women. Since wristwatches are among the few accessories that they wear, your brother would definitely appreciate one.
6) Mobile Phone: You should go for a mobile phone without giving it a second thought if you are not low on budget and want a gift that will make your brother the happiest. In today's digital age mobile phones are everyone's closest companions. Today, we spend most of our time either playing games, chatting with people, scrolling through social media, or working on our mobile phones. It's definitely a gift that your brother will greatly appreciate. These gifts are also the best to say “Congratulations” on a significant achievement of the brother.